The COUNTDOWN continues!!!! Six days until The Captive Kingdom’s release.
*Dancing around the room really crazy like because I can’t contain myself or my abundant excitement and have probably just lost all my readers by now* Okay I’m back to sanity. So, I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s surprises. If you missed them be sure to check it out here. And don’t forget to tell me in the comments what you like and want to see more of. Feel free to make suggestions.
Note today’s post DOES contain spoilers. Make sure you have read at least THE FALSE PRINCE.
And the 7th favorite character is……………… Roden!!!!!
So, why is Roden not closer to the top on my favorite list? Well, after the whole incident in The False Prince I just never went back to me really liking him. But, I really did like how he couldn’t ever kill Jaron. Plus I like the complex side character he is. I feel like he is very relatable. (I hope I did better in my explanation than yesterday.)
Now before I show my mood board, here’s a funny I put together:
Things all Ascendance Series fans agree on:
1. Five books is STILL not enough
2. Jaron is more clever than any of us
3. Conner should've seen how his scheme was going to end
4. Roden should believe in himself as much as Jaron does (because when is Jaron ever wrong.... yeah, don't answer that)
5. Cregan isn't as tough as he thinks he is
6. Besides Mott, Tobias is Jaron's most loyal friend.
7. There is never enough people telling Jaron his plans are reckless.
8. Jaron always has a plan but he needs to share it with the reader better
9. We need to see more of Mott
10. Nobody messes with Jaron
Mood board time! This time I won’t keep you in suspense.
So here it is…………………………………………..
This is one of my favorites! Now might would be a good time to state that most of the pictures being shown in the mood boards and covers I do not own.
This next one is a Book-Quote seashell inspired from The False Prince. It was part of a DIY I helped Katherine out on. Another one of the seashells is also taken from The False Prince, too. If you’d like to check it out, go here.
Trivia!! As always, feel free to share your answers in the comments. These are taken from The Runaway King. Good luck!
#1. What was Fink’s talent?
#2. Finish the sentence: “The pirates wanted my life, Vargan wanted my country, ——–“
Answers to yesterday’s trivia:
#2. Sir Master Conner
Let’s chat! So, who would you think would be the best pirate king? Roden? Erick? Jaron? Devlin? Share in the comments!